Guide others on the Tantric Way
Ready to be added as a writer to Tantric Way? If the aim of your work is to titillate and inspire, let us feature them on Tantric Way.
- Submissions are accepted only via the publication, within Medium, not via email.
- Begin the process by writing a few sentences below sharing what draws you to Tantra and to Tantric Way.
Once you’ve been added as a writer, to submit:
- Click the “…” button near the top-right corner of the page
- Select “Add to publication”
- Choose “Tantric Way” from the list of pubs
- Click “Add draft” to submit your story for review
- Wait patiently for your draft to be reviewed (we’ll try our best to get to it quickly)
- Depending on your settings, you should receive an email from Medium once your story is accepted or rejected.
Please note: Tantric Way does not publish work that degrades humans or their sexuality. All words shared here are for the purpose of elevation and liberation.
Tagging: Please tag all submissions with at least one of the following
* Philosophy: For articles on Tantric thought, yoga, Hinduism or mindfulness. * Sexuality: For articles on human sexuality
* Erotica: Poetry and prose that arouse the mind, heart and loins.
* Poetry: on union, awakening, desire, nature and a life of deep contact
- At this time we accept both published and unpublished drafts.
- Titles must be title-case, and subtitles must be sentence-case — with a featured image below it. If you are not sure about the format of your title, you can use a Title Case Converter. Use high-quality images in your posts. Remember to credit properly the images you use. You must have the legal right and permission to use it. Failing to do this is a cause of rejection of your piece. If it’s your own picture, add a credit like this “Image courtesy of the Author”.
- Please edit before submitting your piece Read your story out loud before you hit publish. Write short and clear sentences, let the reader breathe. We will reject submissions with too many grammar mistakes.