Developer Product News
Message-to-Earn for Offerwall Plus
Publishers can now drive more engagement to Offerwall Plus through Message-to-Earn! These in-app promotions are placed during natural breaks in your app flow or gameplay, such as when as user fails a level or needs an extra life. With a simple click of a button, the Message-to-Earn integration directs users straight to your Offerwall Plus, driving engagement and conversion.
Customize your currency sales
We’re excited to share that publishers can now customize their currency sales with a branded header image through Offerwall Plus! This feature provides our publisher partners with even more freedom to personalize the Offerwall experience for their users — and increase awareness for currency sales.
Implementation takes just minutes: Simply log in to the Tapjoy dashboard, select “Currency Sale Header” under the Header Image options in Offerwall Plus and upload your custom image! In the same section, we offer a sample psd file with all the assets you need to get started.
Publisher-Level Reporting provides app publishers with a comprehensive report of the overall health of all apps in their portfolio. From one centralized dashboard, Tapjoy publishers can now get a complete view of the KPIs across their entire business.
Previously, publishers could only view metrics at the app level, but Publisher-Level Reporting allows them to quickly and easily analyze performance across the board by looking at either aggregate or average performance for all of their apps. Reports for individual apps can still be accessed through a simple drop-down menu.
Here’s a quick overview of what can be found in our Publisher-Level Reporting:
- DAU: Aggregate DAU, New Users and Returning Users of all of your apps, without user deduplication across apps, based on each app’s time-zone. For example, if a user plays three of the partner’s apps, we will count that user three times.
- Installs & Sessions: Aggregate Installs and Sessions of all of your apps without user deduplication based on each app’s calendar day, regardless of time-zone.
- IAP Revenue: Aggregate IAP revenue across all apps in your portfolio, provided in US dollars based on the calendar day of each app.
- Ad Revenue: Total ad revenue across all apps, provided as a sum based on UTC time zone, regardless of original time-zone of the app.
- Aggregate Ad Details: A summary of all advertising details, provided as a sum based on UTC time zone, regardless of original time-zone of the app.
- Ad Type Details: Provides detailed graphs by Ad Type, including Offerwall, Tapjoy.com, Video and Interstitials. Each metric in the Ad Type graphs are provided as a sum based on UTC, regardless of original time-zone of the app.
Learn more about this new feature here.