Taraxa Progress UPD: Weeks 21–25.
A monthly snap of the Taraxa network’s progress is here!
State of the network as of June 29, 2022:
- 531M TARA staked, 502M TARA delegated.
- 307 network validators.
- 56 active consensus nodes on the Mainnet Candidate
- 229 active consensus nodes on the Testnet
- 370 commits across Github’s top repos (May 30— June 30).
🔽 In case you missed it, all updates now track Taraxa’s Roadmap 2022
🔽 If you staked but haven’t delegated yet, please do so ASAP to keep earning yield: how to delegate TARA.
✅ Progress Highlights: Native Token Conversion.
For the Taraxa Protocol, the primary focus was the network’s Economics and Security:
- All precompiled on-chain economic contracts completed and integrated, ready to begin internal testing.
- Began designing and deploying small-scale stress tests on the Taraxa network.
For the Taraxa Ecosystem, our focus is still on improving the Community Site:
- Refined the automated rewards calculation mechanisms to be used as a check against on-chain economics.
- Made significant progress on a wallet-based login system that could eliminate many of the challenges (e.g., wallet address changes) often faced by community members.
- Working closely with Halborn, our ledger security auditor, to ramp up their tests, which began on June 1, 2022. The initial priorities are: Networking & RPC, Consensus, Cryptography & Wallet, and On-chain Economic Contracts.
✅ Progress Highlights: Social Listening App Platform.
We continue to make progress on the Social Listening app, with a focus on:
- Developed promising methods & leads to creating a stable data collection layer, currently being tested at increasingly larger scales.
- Significant progress made on the Hype app’s development, including front-end UI, Telegram account authentication, wallet-based login, and on-chain contracts.
We’ll keep you posted on all further developments, especially token conversion and security audit, so make sure you follow our Twitter updates!