Taraxa Progress Update: January, 2023
📣 State of the network as of January 31, 2023:
🪁 Keeping up with the latest network stats
- For staking & delegation stats, check out: https://taraxa.io/stake/
- For network & dev stats, check out: https://taraxa.io/run_node/
💡 Progress Highlights
- Released 2022 Retrospective and Outlook 2023, outlining our 2023 Roadmap.
- Updated Taraxa’s website to help refocus the project’s messaging on our overall goals, with much-requested features such as a live token stats page.
- Updated developer’s documentation to help onboard developers & ecosystem projects that wish to build on Taraxa’s Layer-1.
📒 Ledger Updates
- ✂️More proactive state db pruning on light nodes
- ⏳Fixed excessive-syncing edge case caused by incorrect period # stored in PBFT blocks
- ↔️ Mitigated potential attack by limiting max # of DAG tips to equal max # blocks / level
- 🐞 Fixed a websocket bug that caused RPC nodes to crash
- 🚢 Create a getter script that indexes the on-chain precompiled DPoS contract’s data
- 🔨 Added additional opcodes to the VM
- 🧐 Review of the use of panic() in VM code to ensure no self-inflicted downtimes
- 🛰️ Reviewing solutions to boot nodes gossiping wrong IPs to dev deployed mainnet nodes
- 🗒️ Working to aggregate logs across mainnet nodes
🌱 Ecosystem Updates
- 🧭 Fixed issue with indexer on explorer
- 🧰 Fixed backend sync issues with community site, will release a new site soon that doesn’t need a backend
- 📢 Hype app indexer resolved, moving into internal testing next few weeks