Taraxa Progress Update: November, 2022
State of the network as of December 1, 2022:
📣📣 Please delegate your staked tokens! 📣📣
No delegation = No yield, please double-check to make sure your staked tokens are delegated!
✅ Progress Highlights: Native Token Conversion.
For the Taraxa Protocol, we made major strides towards token conversion:
- Completed the security audit with Halborn! You can find the final security audit report here in Halborn’s github.
- Reset the mainnet candidate with the latest stable build, please remember to re-delegate your tokens, and node operators please kick-start new nodes!
- Stress-testing the light node to help greatly reduce disk space requirements for node operators.
For the Taraxa Ecosystem, we focused on supporting the mainnet candidate reset:
- Updated the community site to work with the latest mainnet build, as well as native on-chain economics (e.g., staking, gas fees).
- Deployed a new graphQL-enabled explorer, fixing a few last issues with the production environment.
✅ Progress Highlights: Social Listening Platform.
We continued to make progress on the Analytics & Data layers for the Hype app:
- Released a live demo of the Echo / Hype Analytics Pipeline.
- Released a detailed step-by-step explainer of the Echo / Hype Analytics Pipeline.
Taraxa Echo: Analytics Pipeline Walkthrough
A step by step walkthrough of Echo’s analytics pipeline, with running Hype social campaigns as the intended use-case
- Stabilized the data collection layer, now collecting Telegram messages without data gaps across 7,600+ public chat groups.
- Productionized the analytics pipeline, now in the process of tying it to the Hype app frontend.
- Wrapping up the Hype app frontend and smart contracts, including reward claims and hype pool creation.