Taraxa Progress Update: October, 2022
State of the network as of October 31, 2022:
✅ Progress Highlights: Native Token Conversion.
For the Taraxa Protocol, we focused on making sure the testnet was secure & stable so we can send our official response to the security auditor:
- Resolved a gas estimation issue that was causing incompatibilities with ETH tools such as Metamask & Remix
- Resolved a bug that caused transaction ordering during the PBFT finalization phase to be non-deterministic
- Resolved a bug that caused blocks to be occasionally “forgotten”
- Resolved a bug that caused non-deterministic handling of transactions from the same address with identical nonces
For the Taraxa Ecosystem, we focused on the Explorer:
- Completed a version of the new explorer that does not maintain its own state and purely relies on graphQL queries from the node
- Finalizing an indexer that keeps a historical ledger state in the explorer for faster search queries
✅ Progress Highlights: Social Listening Platform.
We continued to make progress on the Analytics & Data layers for the Hype app:
- Discovered & addressed many problems with the data gathering layer that caused gaps in collecting Telegram messages
- Finalized & in the process of productionizing the first iteration of the analytics pipeline