Taraxa Testnet Weekly Update.
New refactors and bug fixes to Aphrogenes testnet, more work on the application layer.
Consensus and PBFT:
- Testing running status packet corrupted at local. Running five nodes with 10 TPS cannot reproduce at local for running 5+ hours.
- Fixed block DAG syncing issue.
- WIP: implementing the embedded config management in the Taraxa node.
Application: Marinate’s UX and open API.
- Onboarded Circle CI to streamline the code pipeline.
- Separate testing and core dump for nodes.
- Fixes to Jenkins CI, work on migration to Circle CI.
- Fixes to the Community Site, new site release now live.
- Finished the Flutter routing.
- Finalizing the state manager.
- Finished the App Bar for unauthenticated users.
- WIP: the App Bar for authenticated users.
- Migrating the Pending page.
- Done with the Login, Log Out and Sign Up pages.
Learn more about our technology here.