Taraxa Testnet Weekly Update.
This past week we’ve merged new performance improvements, refactors, and bug fixes both to the network and the application layers. On to the updates!
Consensus and PBFT:
- Optimized the networking proposed PBFT block gossip and PBFT chain syncing;
- Implemented unverified and verified votes table;
- Saved all votes voted greater or equal to PBFT round in DB;
- WIP: optimizing the previous round of next vote transmission.
- Logic migration from the current backend API to open API;
- Started with Mongo migration on wallet service, creating models and connecting to the cluster;
- Started looking at Flutter;
- Defining migration steps from backend services to start using Mongo DB;
- Researching the Nsqd client adaptation to initially support the old functionality and later use it on the blockchain
- Fixed the issue with the Strapi admin interface getting to the wrong environment backend.
- Implementing a proprietary Jenkins library.