Taraxa Weekly Update: Week 11
New updates and fixes to Taraxa Testnet
More fixes and tests to Aphrogenes release added this week. Our work is primarily focused on finishing touches on the network’s stability, node syncing and consensus. Here’s more detail on what has been done.
Consensus and PBFT
The efficient block proposal scheme enables Taraxa’s PoS system to produce fair, efficient and non-coordinated block proposals, which is essential for the network’s security.
- Implemented PBFT chain head DB, separate from PBFT blocks.
- Work-in-progress on fix failed unit tests.
RPC interfaces and concurrent EVM
Taraxa adopts an EVM-compatible toolchain to achieve maximum backward-compatibility to make sure our code is modular and reusable.
- Continuing with the EVM optimizations.
- Completed all the changes for CPPcheck.
- Added CPPcheck as a target in the makefile to be able to include in the CI.
As we move forward to the launch of Taraxa Mainnet, we are on the look of more contributors to its development. If you’d like to take part, reach out on our Telegram and be sure to keep track of GitHub.