Taraxa Weekly Update — Week 29
New accomplishment on DAG’s refactoring, VDF, and concurrent execution schedule.
Taraxa enables the rapid finalization of the block DAG to maximize the Aphrogenes’s throughput. Things done on this front:
- Completed refactoring to make modules communicate directly without a central full node class;
- Modified all the unit tests to work with the new changes.
PBFT Consensus and Execution Schedule.
Efficient proposals enable Taraxa’s PoS to produce fair and non-coordinated block proposals, which is essential for the network’s security.
- Fixed the VDF solution verification issue;
- WIP: searching for the best value of the VDF lambda and the difficulty value to setup the DAG proposal.
To maximize transaction processing, Taraxa’s EVM sends the concurrent execution schedules to the core consensus layer enabling rapid validation without executing an entire contract. This week we’ve accomplished the delegation of stake:
- Finalized the design;
- Added all the structural code;
- WIP: iterating on the contract logic.