Testnet Weekly Tech Update.
Scaling testnet node operation, Marinate’s API.
Scaling node operation:
- Introduced the optimized synchronization patch.
- Debugged the node stalled issues.
3. WIP: optimizing the vote processing, prioritization of vote processing, and how to transmit/receive votes:
- Changed the PBFT next votes bundle syncing to every 100 PBFT steps.
- Sent PBFT next votes bundle to peers who are behind or at the same PBFT round.
- Fixed the edge case of PBFT terminating voted value for NULL_BLOCK_HASH.
- Debugged the devnet boot nodes stay on different rounds issue, found a problem of boot node0 cannot receive packets.
Marinate’s open API:
- Continued refactoring of MongoDB models.
- Finished the refactoring of controllers on BE and testing communication between open API and endpoints.
- Adjusting references on Models, timestamps addition on all models, and changes on service to handle timestamps issue date.