Testnet Weekly Update: Week 3.
Investigating and debugging some new issues that have to do mainly with staking delegation.
✅ If you have a question about why your node is not producing blocks or producing the blocks slowly, please check out the F.A.Q. here: https://docs.taraxa.io/faq/testnet#what-makes-one-node-generate-more-blocks-than-another
Testnet node operations:
With the latest upgrade to the mainnet candidate, we’ve been investigating and debugging some new issues that have to do mainly with staking delegation:
- PBFT blocks proposal rate change depending on the number of stakes, not every delegation node has the same proposal rate anymore.
- Monitoring the overall mainnet candidate PBFT progress.
- Fixed the build error for Mac in the develop branch.
- WIP: on PBFT producing blocks with NULL HASH DAG block as an anchor when there are no new DAG blocks generated.
We are now in the process of building out an open API to allow for integrations with popular messenger platforms to be able to elicit and track the trending data and sentiment: getting consistent data from Telegram groups and channels.
SLA — Social-Listen-Assistant:
- Added more tests for a chat in the SLA.
- Added a BUSY status for the account.
- Updated the account status on the client instance.
- Changed the task execution time & join chats refactor.
- Removed the names & parsed message logs.