Overdue tasks result from mainly three factors—
- Scope of work expands
- Unforeseen problem arises
- Deadline simply gets forgotten
While it’s impossible to avoid the first two, Taskworld’s new feature will ensure that you never forget your deadlines.
You can now set task reminders on Taskworld. They allow you to remind yourself and/or your colleagues about an upcoming task at a specific time.
Setting a Task Reminder
Setting a reminder for a task is easy —
- Go to Task Properties by clicking on the task.
- Click on + icon next to Remind on.
- Select date and time for the reminder.
- Select who you’d like to remind under the Reminder for option. You can remind yourself, assignees, followers or both assignees and followers.
- Click Add.
Don’t worry if you don’t have reminders on each task. Taskworld will still be sending you an email a day before your task is due.
How do I get reminded?
No one wants to miss deadlines, that’s why Taskworld makes sure that reminders for upcoming tasks reach you no matter where you are. You’ll be reminded by:
- Flash notification inside Taskworld
- Notification in Taskworld’s feed
- Push notifications on Taskworld’s mobile app (if enabled on mobile)
Note: You can turn off email and browser notifications from Notifications option under Account Settings.
Reminders take away the stress of remembering when each task is due at all times. As David Allen once said, “Mind is for having ideas not holding them.”
What do you think of task reminders? Let us know in the comments below :-)