Writing for Every Child Matters
Updated December 19
Every Child Matters is a place to share idea’s and opinions that will help and impact children, parenting and families. It is a place where others can share their knowledge and experience and really start a debate.
We cover issues such as behaviour, teaching, parenting and child psychology. Basically everything with regards to children and families.
At the heart of all our submissions is the word child, children or family. If the article has any mention on either of these then it is for us.
Not sure whether you are a fit for us then drop me a draft of your story and I will have a chat with you.
Recently, a number of articles within this publication have been picked up for curating. For this reason, we are eager to keep the standard high and posts will be edited with curation in mind.
- Posts can be any length but must be proofread. I will correct some errors, but reject if these are too frequent.
- The editor reserves the right to change, headlines, sub-headings and basic grammar within the post.
- All posts must be in draft form.
- Posts must include a picture. Sources must be cited on the pictures.
- Locked posts are as welcome as free posts.
- Please link back to this publication, if you cross publish onto your personal blog. Please allow 14 days between publications.
- Want a post scheduled for a specific day, no problem. Drop me a personal message with the specific date.
- Although, I will market these posts on my own social media, I suggest the writer also does this for maximum exposure.