This is an email from , a newsletter by Teal for Startups. Get this newsletter
Spring has emerged. It’s great to see experiments and teams from across the ecosystem. To follow on and support the next steps out of the sensing journey, we wanted to share stories of those experiments. We are looking especially at team based experiments and how those teams formed. In this first instalment, we featured stories from two amazing teams: Hack And Paint and Dignity.
If you would like to share your journey and be featured in our up and coming blogs then fill this form to be considered. This is also a great tool to help grow your team and to make your key ask visible.
For now, we are building the community one experiment at a time and sharing our journeys through blogs. To support us please like and share this blog.
We wish you a sun filled spring, and a huge appreciation to everyone who has been part of our journey.
Love and hugs,
Are you new to Teal for Startups?
Teal for Startups (T4S) is a community built by the people for the people who are passionate about next-stage organisations. We have seeded a community to create a new ecosystem through experiments and emerging blogs. Since launching, on 20th October 2015, T4S has grown to a diverse global community of 2200+ members. Teal, as described in Reinventing Organisations is functioning on the three main principles:
- Wholeness — Being ourselves at work
- Evolutionary Purpose — Listening what is most important in the moment and do that.
- Self-organising — organically forming teams to serve a purpose
Several experiments have taken place over the past year which includes
- How did we support the Emergence of our Collective Purpose?
- Our Sensing Journey
- The Power of Teams Series (first episode released)
- Others are completed or under way, such as Personal Development, Value & Cultures where blogs may emerge in the future.