Why “Headless CMS” Is Becoming So Popular?
I believe that Headless CMS architecture is a great solution to robust our team of developers, and desire to publish dynamic and innovative content to any type of platform or device connected via IoT.
Headless CMS is a system to control the content that is separated from the display layer or the front-end user experience.
Why Headless CMS Born?
- The headless CMS concept is one born of the demands of the digital era and a business’s need to focus on engaging customers with personalized content via multiple channels at all stages of the customer journey.
- As the content in a headless CMS is considered “pure” (because it has no presentation layer attached) just one instance of it can be used for display on any device; website, mobile, tablet, Internet of Things devices, smart watches, etc.
Why headless CMS over decoupled CMS?
- Headless CMS architecture is rising in popularity in the development world. This model allows breakthrough user experiences, gives developers the great flexibility to innovate, and helps site owners future-proof their builds by allowing them to refresh the design without re-implementing the whole CMS.
Serving content to multiple channels/platforms
- In Today’s world, content is not only be used on the web but also will be shared with other providers, published via APIs and other data feeds.
- It is also used to populate data to mobile apps, or other platforms. And of course yes, it too can be accessed via web(www).
- Headless CMS architecture allows for management of content across all of these channels.
- Centralizing content management and distributing the content in a universal format, your entire platforms can be managed from a single interface.
Headless CMS security under layers
- Security is the top priority as long as CMS is concerned. The most popular CMS’s in the world right now has the horrendous history in terms of security.
- How does a headless CMS help? Well, simply enough… You can hide it! Headless CMS’s can be hidden in any number of ways since they are separated from the user layers.
- This enables the administrator to rest assured that their system is secure and protected against the millions of anonymous attacks happening each month.
Headless CMSs in The Corner
Build a GraphQL content API in minutes! GraphCMS lets you build a hosted GraphQL backend for your apps and gives you…graphcms.com
Add a blog or CMS to your website in minutes. ButterCMS is a headless CMS and blogging platform built for developers.buttercms.com
Shatter the limits imposed by your old, legacy CMS. Our headless, API-first Content Management System provides…www.cloudcms.com
The headless CMS space has gained traction in recent years, leading to the renewed excitement around a content…www.coredna.com