Android has become one of the most exciting operating systems in the past few years. Have you ever wondered what’s it like to see your idea turn into an app that you can run on your actual device? eMAG Workshops program is proud to present, in collaboration with “FII Practic!”, an Android journey where you will learn the basics of Android native programming.
During March and April, the Android 101 workshop will take place in Iasi as a part of the “FII Practic!” project, an initiative of ASII (Computer Science Students Association) and FII (the Faculty of Computer Science Iasi). “FII Practic!” is a place where faculty and high school students can participate in a series of IT, design, and business management trainings. This year’s edition promises to be very exciting, a place to learn a lot in a friendly environment, develop new skills, and meet new people.
Are you hooked?
All you have to do is register here, Android section, by February 17th.
Wonder what are we going to talk about in the training sessions? Check this out:
- Hello World — Android Introduction & IDE configuration
- Start activity — Activities, fragments, lifecycle
- Widgets — Views, containers, and what to do with them
- Navigation — App drawer and tab layout
- 3rd party help — using 3rd party libraries like Glide, GSON, OkHttp
- Firebase — real-time cloud database
- Conclusions, Android best practices, last details of the final project
We’ll see you there!