10 Best Angular Libraries for 2023
Angular is a popular open-source framework for building dynamic web applications. It is developed and maintained by Google and is known for its two-way data binding, dependency injection, and powerful template system. Angular provides developers with a wide range of tools and features that make building complex.
Many Angular libraries are available in the market, each with its unique set of features and advantages. In this blog, we will discuss the 10 best Angular libraries you can use to build your next web application. From the widely-used Angular to the newer and more modern libraries such as Fundamental Library NGX, we will explore each library and help you choose the one that best suits your project’s needs.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced developer, these libraries will help you build fast, reliable, and user-friendly web applications. So, without further ado, let’s dive in and explore the top 10 Angular libraries for web development.
- RxJS: RxJS is a powerful library for reactive programming in Angular. It allows developers to work with asynchronous data streams and handle complex event-driven systems in a simple and efficient way. With RxJS, developers can easily implement complex functionality such as real-time updates, debouncing, and throttling.
- NGXS: NGXS is a state management library for Angular that is based on the principles of Redux. It provides a powerful and simple way to manage the state of your application, making it easy to understand and maintain. NGXS also provides features such as state selectors, actions, and a powerful plugin system that allows developers to add additional functionality.
- Fundamental Library NGX: The Fundamental NGX library is based on the Angular framework and Fundamental Styles, giving its components a modern look. It offers already-built and ready-to-use components that reduce drastically the overall coding time and lines for the developer. It also allows you to contribute to the library and be part of the community. The library is very straightforward and literal so everyone with little to no Angular background can pick it up. But, don’t take my word for that, let’s just get started with Fundamental NGX.
- AngularFire: AngularFire is the official Angular library for Firebase, a popular Backend-as-a-Service platform. It provides a simple and powerful way to integrate Firebase services such as authentication, real-time databases, and cloud storage into your Angular application. AngularFire also supports real-time data synchronization and offline data access.
- Angular Material: Angular Material is a UI component library that follows the Material Design guidelines developed by Google. It provides a wide range of pre-built UI components such as buttons, forms, and navigation menus, as well as tools for creating responsive and mobile-friendly layouts. Angular Material also has a built-in theming system that allows developers to easily customize the look and feel of their web apps.
- PrimeNG: PrimeNG is a collection of rich UI components for Angular. It includes over 70 UI components such as data table, charts, and form controls, as well as a wide range of themes and templates. PrimeNG is also fully responsive and mobile-friendly, making it a great choice for building web apps that need to look great on any device.
- NG-Bootstrap: NG-Bootstrap is a collection of Angular directives that implement the Bootstrap framework. It provides a wide range of pre-built UI components such as forms, navigation menus, and modals, as well as a powerful grid system that allows developers to create responsive and mobile-friendly layouts. NG-Bootstrap is also fully customizable and can be easily integrated with other frameworks and libraries.
- Angular-Flex-Layout: Angular-Flex-Layout is a powerful layout library that provides a flexible and responsive grid system for Angular. It makes it easy to create flexible and responsive layouts that adapt to different screen sizes and orientations. Angular-Flex-Layout also supports advanced features such as media queries and breakpoints.
- Angular-Charts: Angular-Charts is a powerful library for creating charts and graphs in Angular. It supports a wide range of chart types such as line, bar, pie, and scatter, as well as advanced features such as animations and real-time updates. Angular-Charts also provides a simple and intuitive API for creating and customizing charts.
- Angular-CLI: Angular-CLI is a command-line interface for Angular that makes it easy to create, build, test, and deploy Angular applications. It provides a wide range of commands and features such as code generation, scaffolding, and live reloading, as well as integration with other tools such as TypeScript and Webpack.
In conclusion, Angular offers a wide range of libraries that can help developers build powerful and efficient web applications. The libraries we discussed in this blog, such as RxJS, NGXS, AngularFire, Angular Material, PrimeNG, NG-Bootstrap, Angular-Flex-Layout, ng-dynamic-forms, Angular-Charts, and Angular-CLI, are some of the best Angular libraries available in the market today. Each library has its own unique set of features and advantages and can help developers implement different functionality in their applications.
It is important to choose the right library for your project based on the requirements and needs of your application. These libraries are widely used and well-documented, so developers can easily find the help and support they need to implement them in their projects. Check them out and comment below on which one you have used before in your project.