OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G, 6.5 inch FHD+ OLED panel, 90hz Refresh rate and OPPO Enco X with Hybrid ANC launched in India
Oppo Reno5 Pro
OPPO just launched Reno5 Pro 5G, the company’s latest 5G smartphone in the Reno series in India as it had promised. The phone packs 6.5-inch Full HD+ OLED 3D Borderless Sense screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 32MP front camera inside the punch-hole, in-display fingerprint scanner and 92.1% screen-to-body ratio, and is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC. It packs quad rear cameras that includes a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro and a 2MP mono camera. The phone runs Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1.
The phone comes with industry first Full Dimension Fusion(FDF) Portrait Video System, which deeply integrates strong hardware, flexible software and smart algorithms to significantly improve video quality and portrait effects for an enhanced video experience. AI Highlight Video enables exceptional video quality by automatically applying tailored algorithms based on the detected light conditions in low light and backlit conditions. Other features include Dual-view Video, and AI Color Portrait, and more.
The Astral Blue version uses OPPO’s unique Reno Glow process that offers glittery visual effect with matte finish on its glass back cover and is also fingerprint and scratch resistant. The phone has 4350mAh battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge that can charge to up to 100% in less than 30 minutes.
OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 3D 90Hz OLED HDR 10+ display with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1100 nit brightness
- Octa-Core (4×A77 2.6GHz + 4×A55 2.0GHz) Dimensity 1000+ 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro, 2MP mono portrait lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio
- Dimensions:159.7×73.2×7.6mm; Weight: 173g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4350mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) fast charging
The OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G comes in Astral Blue and Starry Black colours, is priced at Rs. 35990 and will be available from Flipkart as well as offline stores starting from January 22nd with pre-orders starting today.
Oppo Enco X
OPPO has launched the Enco X True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones along with the Reno5 Pro 5G in India as it had promised. The OPPO Enco X combines a custom acoustic design and advanced software to provide a breakthrough listening experience with Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling. The company has partnered with Dynaudio for an optimized audio experience.
It uses dual microphone design to provide active noise-cancelling with multiple modes allowing the users to customize and choose the strength of noise reduction to better fit the daily listening needs through the four different settings: Max Noise Cancellation, Noise Cancellation, Transparency Mode, and Noise Cancellation Off. These settings allow users to block out the world whether indoors or outdoors and focus on what they are listening to. Each mode gives users the freedom to adapt to different scenarios and still have a crystal-clear audio experience.
These are equipped with OPPO’s DBEE (Dynamic Bass Enhanced Engine) 3.0 Sound System and LHDC (low latency and high-definition audio codec) wireless transmission and 6mm front superconducting magnetic plane diaphragm unit is paired with 11mm three-layer composite moving coil for a stronger audio density and gives a well-rounded audio with natural depth. It has low-latency as low as 47ms and has advanced feed forward and feedback hybrid dual microphone.
The earphones feature headphone fit detection technology that effectively reminds you to adjust the wearing position to ensure the best sound quality and noise reduction. It has Innovative ergonomic design, different tips to perfectly fit your ears and has ultra-lightweight body at only 4.8 grams. It promises up to 25 hours of battery life with the wireless charging case, 5.5 hours of standalone battery life and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco X specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 (LHDC, AAC, SBC) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 11mm moving coil unit + 6mm plane diaphragm unit
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for active noise cancellation, triple microphones for call noise reduction
- 47m Bluetooth low-latency dual transmission
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Weight: 4.8g for each headset; 42.5g for the case
- 44mAh battery offers 5.5hours (4h with ANC) of standalone music playback, 535mAh battery on the case offers 25h (20h with ANC) battery life, Qi wireless charging case
The OPPO Enco X comes in Black and White colours in India, is priced at Rs. 9990 and will be available from Flipkart and offline retailers starting from January 22nd.