Techsmart Moments India — Feb 20
Techsmart will publish 10 Moments every week showcasing the very best of what is happening in the Indian Technology space. It will give you a quick read of the most popular or relevant content on the Indian startups, Technology and other interesting things in between. Stay tuned to get freshly baked news you love to read.
- Reliance Jio hits 100mn customer base, says Mukesh Ambani.
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) created a new milestone by successfully launched a record 104 satellites aboard its Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is returning to TV as the host of Hindi show ‘TED Talks India: Nayi Soch’ which will feature inspirational speakers and big ideas.
- Ola, Uber cabs back on Delhi roads as drivers’ strike crumbles.
- Apple to start manufacturing in India with iPhone SE.
- Aero India 2017, held in Bengaluru was about fighter jets like the Gripens, Rafales and F-16s and luxury jets.
- The two-day Make in India — Karnataka conference saw 5,000 delegates attending and more than 500 B2B interactions being facilitated.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai responds to 7-year olds job application.
- Facebook rolled out a brand new feature allowing employers to post listings on their companies’ Facebook pages and letting job seekers use an ‘apply now’ button without even leaving the platform.
- Dakshin Kannada the area comprising of coastal Mangalore and Bantwai taluks and the mainlands of Puttur, Belthangady and Sullia taluks tagged as first startup District.