Guide to DappRadar Onboarding
DappRadar is one of the most widely used dApp exploration platforms across web3. It’s a hub for the latest and most innovative projects built on blockchain and a place where degens can find the next “Unicorn” play. It’s also the ideal platform for developers to deploy their permissionless dApps.
· Dapp Logo*
· Dapp Name*
· Category* i.e., Defi, Gaming, NFT Showplace, etc.
· Short description* — what is the purpose of the protocol?
· Layer 1 protocol, ie, Telos and other chains the Dapp may be deployed on
· Smart Contracts* — add the contract addresses deployed on Telos chain
· Full description — Take your Medium posts, light paper etc.*
· Social media account links*
· Screenshots -JPEG*
· Video URL of the Dapp in live DEMO*
STEPS TO SUBMIT DAPP
1. Create DappRadar account here
2. Click on the icon menu next to the DappRadar logo, then click on Developers Tab
3. Click Submit Dapp
4. Fill in Dapp details
5. Simply paste Deployed Smart Contract addresses on the chain you are running live on. To find your contracts on Telos EVM go to Teloscan and paste in the External Owned Account that initiated Smart contracts
6. Agree to DappRadar’s terms, promoting, and referral programs
Voila! You have just learned how to submit a Dapp listing proposal to DappRadar. Now you must wait for 24hours or less to let the DappRadar team approve your Dapp.
The Telos EVM is the most powerful and scalable Ethereum Smart Contract platform built to power Web 3.0. Telos features a robust, third-generation, ESG compliant evolutionary blockchain governance system, including smart contracts, advanced voting features, and flexible and user-friendly fee models. In addition, Telos supports the blockchain ecosystem by serving as an incubator and accelerator for decentralized applications through development grants. Come build with us.