Want to share your story on Ten Pens?
Good, we do too.
You have a great scoop that the world needs to know about. That’s why we’re here: to help you share those stories and ideas. Here’s how to get started:
- Contact Sony Tiwari, our Editor-in-Chief, at email@example.com. Briefly introduce yourself and provide an example(s) of your writing. These can be links to previously released articles or unpublished drafts in Microsoft Word. No dick pics. If you have an idea for an upcoming piece, feel free to include that as well.
- All submissions are reviewed by our editorial staff. If your writing is a good fit for our audience, we will eagerly respond with detailed instructions. If your writing is not such a great fit, we will still respond but with less ebullience.
- Once you have completed the article, you will need to create an account on Medium and submit it through their platform. Studies show it’s almost entirely pain free and takes 3–4 minutes.
- An editor will be assigned to review the piece and may suggest/request/demand revisions. These sometimes include line edits, pictures and pull quotes. Our goal is to present your life-altering story in the most potent way possible.
- Once completed, the article will be assigned a day on our release schedule so you can sit back and bask in your greatness.
While we’re interested in any story that adds value and creates dialogue, submissions about entertainment, sports and lifestyle receive the strongest consideration.
Please let us know if you have any other questions. Let’s build something.
– Sony Tiwari, Editor-in-Chief