Tenders Round-up for the week ended 28th October 2016
The previous week saw activities across various sectors of the Nigerian economy with respect to public procurement. These were largely driven by Federal and State government tenders as expected. There were a couple of ITT from a few NGOs as well as private companies…..
In all, it was an activity-filled week as far as business opportunities go in the Public and private procurement space.
A summary of some of these tenders have been provided below for your perusal. Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us if you have any.
- There is a Public Display Exercise on the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) for the proposed 300MW Gas-power Plant/Construction of 32km 330kv transmission line project at Ugama, Awara, Ohaji/Egbema LGA, Imo State. Read full details
- The National Assembly Service Commission is inviting reputable Contractors and Audit firms with requisite qualification and good track records to tender/bid for the Supply of Office Furniture and Equipments. Read full details
- NNPC has thrown an open invitation to suitably qualified consultants/firms for the Provision of SAP Support Services across the corporation. Read full details
- A request was made to qualified and interested parties to indicate their interest to acquire a stake in West African Commercial Bank’s PROJECT TRIPOD. Read full details
- There is a brief for meteorological service companies to tender for the provision of weather forecasting and metocean services for Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC). Read full details
- The State Government in Jigawa is inviting suitably qualified and competent contractors to tender for the Construction of 3 units of Mosque in each of its 30 constituencies in the state. Read full details
- Interested and qualified parties have permission to express their interest for the supply and installation of furniture and equipment for an health facility owned by the Kano State Ministry of Health. Read full details
- The Defence Headquarters is also inviting qualified concerns to tender for some of its capital project for the year 2016. These include Read full details
- The Sokoto state government is proposing to construct an 18km feeder road from Goronyo main road to Illela to Gare to Gadon Mata in Goronyo Local Area of Sokoto state. Read full details
- A widows and orphans empowerment organisation is looking to hire a team of consultants for a short-term consultancy on Strategic planning and team building. Read full details
- There is a request for the submission of technical and financial bids to provide security services at National Board for Technical Education. Read full details
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigerian is inviting qualified contractors to tender for the provision of Oil and Gas maturation studies services. Read full details
- There is an Invitation to tender for the supply and installation of Radio studio equipment at the University of Abuja. Read full details
For all these and more listings on open business opportunities in Nigeria, visit Tender.ng.
Tender.ng is the easiest and most dependable way to find the right tender opportunities and business leads in Nigeria for your company