OSCON TensorFlow Community Day: Call for participation
I’m happy to announce the call for participation for TensorFlow Community Day at the O’Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON), on July 17, in Portland, OR.
The TensorFlow Community day will bring together members of the project team with contributors and users from the open source community. We’ll host a full day of talks and discussions, held on the Tuesday before the main OSCON conference gets started. We hope to help more people on their path to contribute to TensorFlow, showcase some of the best community projects and applications, and spark collaborations among TensorFlow and other open source projects.
So, head on over to the call for participation and propose a 30-minute session. Here are just some ideas of what we’d like to hear:
- How you are using TensorFlow in the real world
- Cross-platform use cases (browser, mobile, IoT, etc.)
- Related open source projects in the TensorFlow ecosystem
- Using TensorFlow to bring machine learning to open source projects
- Experiences of bringing TensorFlow to new groups or organizations (e.g. education, roll out, support
We hope to see you in Portland in July! Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.