This fall, we’ve teamed up with Google Cloud and O’Reilly Media to present a full four days of TensorFlow training at the O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence conferences — in both San Francisco (Sep 4–7) and London (Oct 8–11). We’ve worked with the conference organizer to make all of the tutorials and sessions open to any conference pass holder.
We’ll be presenting an entire track of TensorFlow-oriented sessions, delivered directly by members of the TensorFlow and Google Cloud ML teams. Topics will include:
- TensorFlow: Overview, Roadmap And Community
- Using TensorFlow to Prototype, Train, And Productionalize Your Models
- TensorFlow Lite: Bringing AI to Mobile Phones And Small Devices
- TensorFlow Extended: An End-to-End Machine Learning Platform For TensorFlow
- Swift for TensorFlow: Swift As A First-Class Language For Machine Learning
- Frontiers of TensorFlow: Space, Mathematics, and Music
- AutoGraph: Convert Python Into TensorFlow Graphs
- Distributed TensorFlow and Cloud TPUs
- Kubeflow: Portable Machine Learning On Kubernetes
- Cloud AutoML: Customize Machine Learning Models With Your Own Data
- Data Science And Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform
On the first two days of each conference, Google Cloud will be offering day-long tutorials on using TensorFlow, covering both introductory and advanced topics:
- Day 1: Serverless Machine Learning with TensorFlow — an introduction to designing and building machine learning models.
- Day 2: End-to-End Machine Learning with TensorFlow — a walk through the process of building a complete machine learning pipeline: covering ingest, exploration, training, evaluation, deployment, and prediction.
Attendance to the TensorFlow training and sessions is open to any conference attendee, from Pavilion Plus pass holders up: we look forward to meeting you and talking TensorFlow!