We have prepared everything! Are you ready for the new program?
After a tough selection process, and hours of discussion within the team, the 6 participating Startups have been selected. Get to know de lucky teams involved:
- Urban Roosters: Hosts online rap competitions. It works just like FaceTime: two players connect with their webcams and battle, there’s a live audience watching and voting for the best one.
- Lena: Provides tools to speed up article reading and exploration. Developing tools for scientific knowledge exploration, article text mining and knowledge analytics.
- By The Rent: Find long-term house to rent, know in advance your landlord or tenant.
- KuChinese: App that allows students learn Chinese words fast through mnemonics (word association and illustrations).
- Arbor Fintech: Automated savings platform focused on helping people save money effortlessly.
- Fix Me: A network based on confidence that puts healthcare professionals and their patients in contact, also allowing one to consult and contract health services to buy or rent sanitary equipment worldwide.
In the 1st edition of our Design Sprint Startup program we have the honor of counting with Eusebio Reyero, Google Certified Sprint Master and CEO of Hackity. As a Sprint Master he will be helping our teams achieve their goals and face their challenges.
Moreover, we wont miss Alex Barrera’s amazing talk on effective presentations, and Influencity sharing their experience with this methodology.
Congratulations to all the teams, we are excited to have you on board!