In episode 1 of our new Tezonomics Podcast, Jonas Lamis interviews Bernd Oostrum, co-founder and CEO of Tezsure. Tezsure is a new decentralized insurance application under development on the Tezos blockchain.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why a decentralized insurance service makes sense compared to traditional insurance offerings.
- How Bernd Oostrum left his job at lead blockchain developer for a large insurance company to co-found Tezsure.
- Why Tezsure selected Tezos as the base protocol to build on.
- When Tezsure will be available for testing on the Tezos Alphannet.
- How community members can help out.