👋 Greetings Tezos Community,
As we continue to navigate through uncharted waters, its been incredible to see the progress throughout the entire Tezos Ecosystem pivoting to virtual events and working remotely. Lots of news and developments have been flowing through the past month despite working in unprecedented conditions. Let’s keep the momentum rolling and look forward to a great month ahead.
🎯 ICYMI: TezTalks
We launched a brand new TezTalks series that focuses on the stories and people behind Tezos. First is ‘TezTalks Live’ which is our livestreamed virtual meetup with participation from the audience and ‘TezTalks Radio’, a video podcast that dives in the why behind the latest news. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for future events and podcast episodes.
📰 Key Highlights from April
- Vertalo, tZERO Are Bringing $300M in Real Estate to the Tezos Blockchain
- Chain Reaction: Arthur Breitman — A Deep Dive With One Of The Industry’s Great Minds
- Branching Out: Announcing Tezos Support in Truffle
- Wrapped Bitcoin Aims to Kick-Start DeFi on Tezos Blockchain
- tZERO’s Digital Securities Protocol Now Supports Tezos Blockchain
- Meanwhile at Nomadic Labs #7
- Bringing Secure Chainlink Oracles to Tezos
- Public Tezos GraphQL API Endpoint Available on TezosLive.io
In addition to key highlights above, there has been a ton of more developments, announcements, and software releases in March, subscribe to the Tezos Announcements channel on Telegram and Twitter that is updated daily with the latest
📅 Community Events in May (Virtual)
(Events will be updated accordingly)