Public Tezos SignalR(WebSocket) Endpoint Available on TezosLive.io
We are excited to announce that everyone can now generate their own TaaS endpoint on TezosLive.io website. We would like to thank Tezos Foundation for approving the grant and making the TaaS project and publicly available endpoints possible.
About TaaS (Tezos as a Service) Endpoint
TaaS (Tezos as a Service) provides real-time updates to various applications from the Tezos Blockchain by leveraging SignalR (WebSocket).
For more information please refer to the previous article
How to generate the endpoint?
Head to TezosLive.io where you will be able to generate your endpoint after signing in with you GitHub credentials. During the process you can select the region, please pick the one close to you.
It takes us about 3–5 minutes to provision and configure all the resources needed to get your endpoint up and running. After everything is configured you will see your endpoint URL on the site.
How to use the endpoint?
You can start by
- visiting our sample client (https://client-staging.tezoslive.io) and entering your newly generated endpoint URL
- checking the documentation on how to integrate the endpoint to your Tezos project - https://docs.tezoslive.io/#i-am-using-option-3-or-4
Free endpoint have the following limitations:
- 20 000 messages per endpoint per day (1 message is counted for each 64kB in case message has more than 64kB)
- 20 concurrent connection per endpoint
Please do not hesitate to contact us via email hello AT tezoslive.io in case you’ll have any issues with the endpoint or integration.
You can get in touch with the team on
- Email: hello AT tezoslive.io
- Telegram: https://t.me/happytezos_com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/happytezos
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=happytezos_com