2020–21 Basketball Hobby Box Of The Year: FOTL Panini Select Basketball
Huge Hits! Absolute Monsters Inside FOTL Hobby Boxes — The Best Rookie Cards
Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the Prizm-powered Select Basketball.
In the extensive product preview below, we’ll showcase a bevy of preliminary images from the upcoming 2020–21 Select Basketball as well as the product’s Hobby and FOTL PIS documents.
Estimated Release Date: July 9
Product Configuration: Five cards per pack, 12 packs per box, 12 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Three autograph or memorabilia cards, 12 Prizms, two Courtside base cards and 10 Premier base cards per hobby box, on average.
- Select makes its return to the hardwood for the 2020–21 NBA Season
with a fully loaded lineup of rookies and parallel content.
- Collect all three tiers of the base set, along with various Prizm parallels for each level (Concourse, Premier Level and Courtside).
- Find Rookie Jersey Autographs of top rookies from the 2020 NBA Draft
in the following formats: Base (numbered to 199), Purple (numbered to 99), Tie-Dye (numbered to 25), Gold (numbered to 10) and Black 1/1. Tie-Dye, Gold and Black versions all feature prime swatches of jerseys.
- Look for a couple of new insert sets this year including Unstoppable and En Fuego.
- Collect parallels numbered to as low as one.
- Chase the highly coveted Zebra parallel across all three tiers of the base set.
- Look for the coveted Tiger Prizms and the all-new Elephant Prizms as retail exclusives.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020–21 Select Basketball Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2020–21 Select Basketball FOTL is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting — content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.