Big Data May Be The Secret To Love— The Five Best Ideas of the Day: February 15, 2017
- Is big data the secret to true love?
by Aviva Rutkin in New Scientist
- This is what happens if the Violence Against Women Act is defunded.
by Kelly Walsh and Janine M. Zweig at the Urban Institute
- This unconventional prize is putting thousands on the road to saving money.
by Timothy Flacke at the Ford Foundation
- Here’s how to make artificial intelligence safe from bias.
by Megan Garcia in WIRED
- Sometimes the best way to succeed at a four-year college is to start at a two-year college.
by Jocelyn Roman in the Hechinger Report