Brain Scans Could Determine Guilt or Innocence in Court — The Five Best Ideas of the Day: October 19, 2017
- Could brain scans determine guilt or innocence in court?
by Heather Mongilio at Nova Next
- Scientists might have found dyslexia’s cause and a simple way to treat it.
by Agence France-Presse
- To feed urban demand for water, African governments helped trigger the migrant crisis.
by Fred Pearce in Yale E360
- Smartphones are probably killing us, but nobody’s counting.
by Kyle Stock, Lance Lambert and David Ingold at Bloomberg News
- Why is the Supreme Court so afraid of simple math?
by Oliver Roeder in FiveThirtyEight