Don’t Buy Your Kids Internet-Connected Toys — The Five Best Ideas of the Day: February 28, 2017
- Don’t buy your kids internet-connected toys.
by Mike Murphy in Quartz
- While the laws on leaking secrets haven’t changed, the moral calculus around them has.
by Gabriel Schoenfeld in USA TODAY
- Populism might be surging around the world, but don’t write off the European Union.
by Judy Dempsey at Carnegie Europe
- On the edge of drought-stricken desert, this technology pulls drinking water from fog.
by Eillie Anzilotti in Fast Co.Exist
- It’s been 45 years since we last went to the moon. Here’s how to get back — for good.
by Howard Bloom in Scientific American