Early Childhood Education Is A Great Investment — The Five Best Ideas of the Day: January 25, 2017
- Early childhood education is a great investment. And the earlier we start, the better.
by Mark Peters at the University of Chicago
- “Hidden Figures” should open the door to more stories about the wonder of science.
by Ciara Wardlow in Film School Rejects
- What happens if government information — from crime statistics to job numbers — becomes unreliable?
by Mark Berman in the Washington Post
- Where patients live might determine if cancer kills them.
by Lindsey Tanner at the AP
- This is how President Obama’s so-called ‘Asia Pivot’ went wrong.
by John Ford in the Diplomat