How Humans Will Get to Space: The Five Best Ideas of the Day — September 21, 2016
- If humans want to travel to other planets, we’ll need to learn how to hibernate.
by Evan Ackerman in IEEE Spectrum
- Can the New York Times and Google save commenting on the Internet?
by Ben Mullin at Poynter
- To stay alive, firefighters are using the technology NASA created to keep rovers from getting lost on Mars.
by Emily Matchar in Smithsonian
- Same-day payment is a key factor for survival in the gig economy.
by Ellen Huet in Bloomberg Technology
- Want to boost your pain threshold? Watch a sad movie.
by Emily Underwood in Science Magazine