How To Trick Your Brain Into Thinking Healthy Food is Actually Junk — The Five Best Ideas of the Day: November 23, 2016
- Here’s how to trick your brain into thinking healthy food is actually delicious junk.
by Cari Romm in the Science of Us
- You can’t trust what you read about nutrition.
by Christie Aschwanden in FiveThirtyEight
- Making food waste into energy, or how to power Disney World with Florida’s rotten tomatoes.
by Tracie M. McMillan in National Geographic’s the Plate
- Here’s how to fight food poisoning outbreaks with machine learning and social media.
by the National Science Fdn
- Could rebooting soil across Africa improve food security?
by Nathan Collins in Pacific Standard