How Uber Plans to Take Over Public Transit: The Five Best Ideas of the Day — September 20, 2016
- How Uber plans to take over public transit, one small town at a time.
by Spencer Woodman in the Verge
- The first successful hydrogen fuel cell car might run on sewage.
by Taylor Wofford in Quartz
- Should we stop taking vitamins?
by Hasan Chowdhury in the New Statesman
- Schools are facing a mental health crisis. Here’s how they can support students better.
by Meg Anderson at NPR
- Can safety wearables stop crimes against women?
by Cate Lawrence in Readwrite