It’s Now Possible to Hack Someone’s Muscles— Five Best Ideas: June 20, 2017
- It’s now possible to hack someone’s muscles.
by Mark Wilson in Fast Company Design
- Newsrooms are missing a valuable opportunity to connect with new readers: America’s immigrants.
by Madeleine Bair in Medium
- Will social media, by revealing everything, snuff out the need for novels?
by Andrew O’Hagan in the Guardian US
- Tech startups were supposed to save cities from urban decline. Now they’re tearing those cities apart.
by Richard Florida in MIT Technology Review
- What if hydrogen — a powerful alternative fuel — could be easily pulled from the air?
by David Glanz at RMIT University