Solitary Confinement Has A Race Problem— The Five Best Ideas of the Day: December 7, 2016
- Solitary confinement has a race problem.
by Juleyka Lantigua-Williams in the Atlantic
- Computers will make the best literary critics someday.
by Inderjeet Mani in Aeon Magazine
- Why don’t we talk about radicalization for all terrorists?
by Jack Hitt in the New York Times Magazine
- Facebook is asking users to rate the fakeness of the news they’re reading.
by Devin Coldewey in TechCrunch
- One company is finding great workers in the ranks of ex-offenders.
by Olivia Anderson in YES Magazine