Splash Pads are the New Public Pools — Five Best Ideas of the Day: September 1, 2016
- Splash pads are the new public pools.
by Alissa Walker in Curbed
- Yes, it’s possible to lose weight with the help of apps and wearables. Here’s how.
by Cynthia McKelvey in The Daily Dot
- To consume less plastic, we can use food wrappers you can eat.
by Randy Rieland in Smithsonian
- Can nurses be a secret weapon against opioid addiction?
by Christine Vestal at the Pew Charitable Trusts
- Older Americans take too many medications. Here’s a solution.
by Anna Gorman in PBS NewsHour