Startups Will Jumpstart Global Productivity — The Five Best Ideas of the Day: November 21, 2016
- Startups — not big industry — will jumpstart global productivity.
by Ganesh Rasagam and Victor Mulas at CNBC
- Blaming social networks for fake news takes the heat off real media’s shortcomings.
by Jessi Hempel in The Backchannel Team
- Could hypothermia save gunshot victims?
by Nicola Twilley in The New Yorker
- This is why kids need recess.
by Alia Wong in the Atlantic
- We might need a new government agency to keep us safe from attacks on the so-called Internet of Things.
by Dennis Fisher in On The Wire