Students Are Learning From Events in Short Term Classes— The Five Best Ideas of the Day: November 15, 2016
- Students at this university are learning from public events in short-term ‘pop-up’ classes.
by Kasia Kovacs at Inside Higher Ed
- The next U.S. president could push African countries into the arms of China.
by Cobus van Staden in Quartz
- Facebook has a fake news problem. These students solved it in 36 hours.
by Julie Bort at Business Insider
- Can student-athletes lead the next national conversation about race?
by David Leonard in The Undefeated
- These lab-grown ‘mini-brains’ are helping scientists battle Alzheimer’s and Zika.
by Jon Hamilton at NPR