Teaching Docs to Talk Costs With Patients — The Five Best Ideas of the Day: April 8, 2016
The Five Best Ideas of the Day: April 8, 2016
- Doctors should be trained to talk costs — not just care — with patients.
by Shefali Luthra in Kaiser Health News
- The U.S. military should prepare for battle — in megacities.
by Chad Serena and Colin Clarke at Reuters
- Here’s how drones could transform scientific research.
by Elizabeth Basha in The Conversation US
- It’s easy to fix the Washington D.C. Metro system. Make D.C. a state.
by Ryan L. Cooper in the Week
- Put more women in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
by Courtney E. Smith in Lenny