The Cost of Abandoning International Law — The Five Best Ideas of the Day: March 6, 2017
- These are the costs of abandoning international law.
by Jeffrey Sachs in The Boston Globe
- Why music ownership matters: How streaming undermines music’s cultural impact.
by Ted Gioia in the Smart Set
- Our U.S.-based Army won’t get to the fight fast enough. Here’s how to fix that.
by Carter F Ham in Defense One
- Police body cameras will do a lot more than just record you.
by Alex Pasternack in Fast Company
- Is the nuclear family finished — and should we care?
by Reagan Penaluna in Nautilus