The Five Best Ideas of the Day: March 21, 2016 — Better Pesticides Without Chemicals
The Five Best Ideas of the Day: March 21, 2016
- Who needs chemicals? Microbes — found in nature — are the new pesticides.
by Sarah Zhang in WIRED
- What if investors could back college students like a smart investment?
by Laura Pappano at PBS NewsHour
- Once we’re all riding in driverless cars, we won’t need traffic lights.
by Lucas Mearian in Computerworld
- Will Americans eat slaughter-free meat grown in a lab?
by PTI in Huffington Post India
- Can we save the link between hard work and wealth?
by Maureen Conway at CNN