The Next President Will Face a Cyber Crisis Within Their First 100 Days — The Five Best Ideas of the Day: November 2, 2016
- The next president will face a cyber crisis within their first 100 days.
by Harriet Taylor at CNBC
- If most voters are uninformed, who should make decisions about the public’s welfare?
by Caleb Crain in The New Yorker
- The Trump campaign’s crusade against political correctness might end up saving it.
by Barton Swaim in the Washington Post
- America needs India’s rockets.
by Adam Minter in Bloomberg View
- How ‘Frankenstein’ can help future leaders set science policy, if we let it.
by Joey Eschrich in Zócalo Public Square