There’s No Such Thing as a Gifted Child— Five Best Ideas of the Day: July 26, 2017
- There’s no such thing as a gifted child.
by Wendy Berliner in the Guardian
- Without the internet, tractors or phones, here’s how Amish produce gets to Whole Foods.
by Karen Gardner in New Food Economy
- Stressed out at work? Try video games.
by the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Researchers are hunting for new antibiotics in the world’s filthiest places.
by Maryn McKenna in the Atlantic
- Mid-tier public universities are engines of upward mobility in the U.S. We need to save them.
by Gwynn Guilford in Quartz