There’s No Such Thing as an Economic Miracle — Five Best Ideas of the Day: August 16, 2016
The Five Best Ideas of the Day: August 16, 2016
- There’s no such thing as an economic miracle.
by Tyler Cowen in Bloomberg View
- We should make entrepreneurship a bigger part of foreign aid.
by Steven Koltai in the Harvard Business Review
- In Baltimore, the Justice Department highlights the continuing struggle for black dignity.
by Peniel Joseph at CNN
- We need a way to confirm digital identity. That’s a lot harder than it sounds.
by Bob O'Donnell in Tech.pinions
- Are we losing the Grand Canyon?
by Kevin Fedarko in National Geographic