These Drones Could Save Lives in a Disaster Zone— The Five Best Ideas of the Day: September 27, 2017
- These drones could save lives in a disaster zone.
by the University of South Australia
- Girls education is linked to climate action. Here’s how.
by Christina Kwauk and Amanda Braga at The Brookings Institution
- Ham radio operators are extending a lifeline to the storm-ravaged Caribbean.
by Sarah N. Emerson in Motherboard
- Can we trust imported organic food?
by Scott Thill in Civil Eats
- Is the world ready for “Kurdexit?”
by Steven A. Cook at the Council on Foreign Relations