These Forgotten Crops Might Be the Future of Food: Five Best Ideas of the Day — August 27, 2018
- Are these forgotten crops the future of food?
by Preeti Jha in BBC Future
- Why ‘risky’ playgrounds are making comeback, and what that’s a good thing.
by Tanvi Misra at CityLab
- A simple paper test can tell whether an antibiotic is real or counterfeit.
by Anne Manning at Colorado State University College of Natural Sciences
- Scientists wanted more vital medical output from plants, so they found the on-switch.
by the Salk Institute
- This insect can teach us how to improve traffic on our roads.
by Jennifer Ouellette at Ars Technica